The Booster Club is excited to announce that the gymnasium renovations have been completed. Renovations include the following:
- New mechanical basketball hoops, backboards, and backstops.
- New Booster Club Sponsorship banner, Conference banners, and an American Flag.
- All historical records and achievement banners have been relocated.
- Freshly painted walls.
This project would not have been a success without the assistance, flexibility, and cooperation of the following partners:
- Larson Equipment and Furniture Company for supplying the baskets, backboards, and backstops.
- Hart Erectors Inc. for installing the baskets, backboards, and backstops.
- B&G Electric for providing electrical work for the project.
- Heffernan Painting Company LTD for painting the gymnasium.
- Neff Company for supplying the beautiful banners.
- Mike Kozlowski, head engineer and our custodial crews for hanging the banners and making the area look brand new.
- Booster Club committee for the countless meetings allocated for planning.
- Faculty, staff, and students for your patience while the renovations took place.