Booster Club Registration is Available Below!
What is the Athletic Booster Club?
The Regina Dominican Athletic Booster Club is a group of volunteer parents, grad parents and alumnae who provide monetary support and volunteer work to the Athletic Department.
The Booster Club generates funding through membership dues and fundraising activities. The main fundraising activity is the Golf Outing held each Fall.
The Booster Club uses its money to help fund the Regina Athletic Program to support all our athletes including:
- Athletic website on the RDHS website
- Maintenance of the fields at Techny
- Regina wear for coaches
- New equipment for the weight room
- Supplementing equipment for sport team
Athletic Booster Club Mission
- Provide funds to enhance and expand the athletic programs that are available to each individual student.
- Facilitate the opportunity for parent involvement during the high school years which is key to the success of the individual student.
- Promote the athletic department and Regina Dominican’s High School’s reputation.
- Create an atmosphere that supports our children in their various activities.
- Support the overall recruiting effort that showcases Regina Dominican High School and enhances the value and recognition of a Regina Dominican education.
Membership Dues and Information
We urge you to renew or become a member of the Regina Dominican Booster Club. The Booster Club is a parent-run organization whose mission is to enhance the Regina Dominican athletic experience.
Each year, Regina Dominican budgets for essential infrastructure for our student-athletes, including coaches’ salaries, transportation, officials, equipment, tournaments and conference fees, field maintenance and rentals, trainers and medical supplies. We support funding of other critical needs to ensure our student-athletes have the best possible opportunities to succeed.
Most of the Booster Club funds are generated two ways:
- Membership donations
- Yearly golf outing
100% of your membership fee is used to provide funds for the following:
- Coaches’ wish lists for cutting-edge equipment and professional development
- Indoor rental opportunities
- Capital improvements to the gymnasium
- New equipment for the west practice field
- Communication enhancements to keep players and parents informed of schedules, events, updates, etc.
|RD Booster Club car magnet||X||X||X|
|Family-level athletic pass for FREE admissions to all home, regular season games||X||X|
|RD Booster Club custom fleece||X|
In order to reach our goal of providing the best equipment and training for our student-athletes and coaches this year, we need 100% parent participation in membership. If your Panther has graduated, please consider continuing your membership.
Please return this form, with a check made out to Regina Dominican, to Athletic Director, Tom Marcum, as soon as possible so we can begin our planning and our support for all student-athletes.
All student-athletes will benefit from your membership.
Thank you for your family’s commitment to Regina Dominican athletics. Go Panthers!