2017 Golf Outing Date: Friday, September 29, 2017
Booster Club Registration is Available Below!
What is the Athletic Booster Club?
The Regina Dominican Athletic Booster Club is a group of volunteer parents, grad parents and alumnae who provide monetary support and volunteer work to the Athletic Department.
The Booster Club generates funding through membership dues and fundraising activities. The main fundraising activity is the Golf Outing held each Fall.
The Booster Club uses its money to help fund the Regina Athletic Program to support all our athletes including:
- Athletic website on the RDHS website
- Maintenance of the fields at Techny
- Regina wear for coaches
- New equipment for the weight room
- Supplementing equipment for sport team
Athletic Booster Club Mission
- Provide funds to enhance and expand the athletic programs that are available to each individual student.
- Facilitate the opportunity for parent involvement during the high school years which is key to the success of the individual student.
- Promote the athletic department and Regina Dominican’s High School’s reputation.
- Create an atmosphere that supports our children in their various activities.
- Support the overall recruiting effort that showcases Regina Dominican High School and enhances the value and recognition of a Regina Dominican education.
Membership Dues and Information
We urge you to renew or become a member of the Regina Dominican Booster Club. The Booster Club is a parent-run organization whose mission is to enhance the Regina Dominican athletic experience.
Each year, Regina Dominican budgets for essential infrastructure for our student-athletes, such as: coaches, transportation, officials, equipment, tournaments and conference fees, field maintenance and rentals, trainers and medical supplies. We support funding of other critical needs to ensure our student-athletes have the best possible opportunities to succeed.
There are only two* ways we generate Booster Club funds:
- 1. Membership donations.
- 2. Yearly Golf outing, coming up September 16th.
- (* sophomore-senior parents, please note, there is NO longer the March madness contribution of $200)
|RD Booster Club car magnet||X||X||X|
|Family-level athletic pass for FREE admissions to all home, regular season games||X||X|
|RD Booster club custom fleece||X|
100% of your membership fee is used to provide funds for:
- Three athletic code of conduct meetings each year (fall, winter, and spring)
- Coaches’ wish lists for cutting-edge equipment and training (over $50,000 in the 2015-16 school year)
- Communication enhancements to keep players and parents “in the know”
In order to reach our goal of providing $50,000 of equipment and training for our student-athletes and coaches this year, we need 100% Parent participation in membership. If your Panther has graduated, please consider continuing your membership.
All teams and all student-athletes, our daughters, will benefit from your membership.