2021-2022 Tuition: $16,600
We offer an all-inclusive tuition structure to make it easier for families to plan on investing in their daughter’s education at Regina Dominican. Annual tuition for a Regina Dominican student covers the cost of instruction, labs, technology, and participation in athletics, fine arts, and other student activities.
If you’re a returning family, please see Hints to returning students (CLICK HERE) for some additional information on setting up your payment plan.
- Not Included in Tuition (estimates)
- Books – $350 – $500
- Uniform – $350 – $400
- Laptop – $400 – $600
Optional Bus Service
- $250 per semester (various locations in Chicago)
- $50 per semester (Wilmette METRA station)
There are a few fees that are charged separately due to their individual or optional nature. These fees are:
- • Graduation fee (Seniors only) – $320
- • Parking fees
- • Standardized Testing fees
- • Transportation fees associated with field trips(when applicable)
Discounts other than financial aid or scholarships:
- Sibling Discount – $1,000 available to each additional sibling currently enrolled (i.e., discount applied to the tuition of the second, third, or more sisters’ tuition)
- Legacy Discount – $1,000 available for each student whose mother, step-mother, or grandmother graduated from Regina Dominican.
Regina Dominican utilizes FACTS Tuition Management for tuition billing and payments. All tuition payments are to be made directly to FACTS by check or auto withdrawal. Tuition payments will no longer be accepted in the school office.
Click here to view your FACTS tuition account or to make payments: https://online.factsmgt.com
FACTS provides 24/7 customer service at (866) 441-4637.