Class of 2022 Entrance Exam: Saturday, December 2, 2017
Entrance Exam Instructions
All students should arrive by 7:45 a.m. Enter through the Student Entrance. Two #2 pencils and $25 cash or check made payable to Regina Dominican are required for the exam. You cannot use a calculator on the mathematics section. Also, anyone requesting extended time should submit proper documentation to the office of admissions by December 8, 2016.
The HSPT suggests the following to prepare for the exam:
- Listen to and read the directions for each section carefully.
- Pace yourself. Each section has a time limit. The test administrators should announce when time is halfway through so you can determine if you are working at a pace that will allow you to finish. Also, try not to spend too much time on one item.
- Read each question carefully.
- Work out the problem. You cannot use a calculator on the mathematics section. However, you may use scratch paper or your test booklet to work out a problem.
- Answer every question. If you are unsure of an answer, take your best guess. The number of items you answer correctly determines your score. There is no penalty for answering incorrectly.
- Check your work. First, if there is time left, go back and review your answers. Secondly, check to make sure each item has only one response.
Regina Dominican Scholarship Awards and Course Selection Preference
Only students who test at Regina Dominican on the testing date receive Regina Dominican merit scholarships. Additionally, students who test at Regina Dominican on the entrance exam date receive financial aid and course selection preference.
Click here to learn more about tuition assistance and scholarships.
For more information, contact Pattie Fuentes, director of admissions, at 847-256-7660 ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org