Class of 2025 Make-Up Entrance Exam 12/9 and 12/12
Step 1: Take the Entrance Exam
The Class of 2025 Make-up Entrance Exam will be given upon request. Please contact Elizabeth Michalek at email@example.com to schedule your daughter’s entrance exam. If your daughter needs testing accommodations, please fill out this form Accommodations Request Form.
Registration also requires a $25 testing fee, which can be paid in person on the day of the exam or online by clicking here.
Students who test at Regina automatically qualify for merit-based scholarships and priority acceptance.
Step 2: Complete the Class of 2025 Application
All students applying to be a member of the Class of 2025 must complete the Class of 2025 Application. This application can be completed via Google Form or PDF (Class of 2025 Application) and must be submitted prior to or on the day of testing.
Step 3: Submit your transcripts!
Students should bring the following information to Regina either before, or on testing day:
- A copy of their seventh-grade report card/or transcript (Authorization for Release of Records.docx)
- A copy of their most recent Aspire or other standardized test scores/results
- A copy of their eighth-grade first quarter report card
Make-Up Entrance Exam Registration below:
Day of Entrance Exam Reminders:
- Enter through the Student Entrance.
- Students must bring two #2 pencils
- A $25 testing fee is required by all students taking the Entrance Exam on 12/5. This can be cash, check made payable to Regina Dominican or can be paid online.
- You cannot use a calculator during the mathematics section.