How to Apply: Application Guidelines
Click here for updated information on the timeline for Catholic High School Admissions from the Archdiocese of Chicago.
Eighth-grade students interested in applying to Regina Dominican must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Students must take the Entrance Exam. Regina Dominican administers the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- . Merit-based scholarships are offered to the top students who take the entrance exam on the scheduled date at Regina Dominican.
- . Class preference is given to students who take the entrance exam on the scheduled date at Regina Dominican.
- An academic transcript must be sent to Regina Dominican by the student’s current school. (Students will receive a Release of Records Form on her HSPT testing day.)
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Applications must be completed by the deadline.
Letters of Acceptance will be mailed within 2-3 weeks after students take the initial Entrance Exam on December 5. Students receiving academic or leadership scholarships will be notified in their Letter of Acceptance.
Registration and Course Selection Interview Nights
Registration packets for the fall school year will be mailed after acceptance letters are mailed out. Registration and course selection interview nights will be held in February. At this time, a deposit will be required to secure course selections and placement.
For more information, please contact our Enrollment Team:
Pattie Fuentes (Chicago and Northwest Suburbs): firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-256-7660 x223
Eleanor Schmerler-Rich ’09 (North Shore): email@example.com or 847-256-7660 x272