How to Apply: Application Guidelines
Eighth-grade students interested in applying to Regina Dominican must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Students must take the Entrance Exam. Regina Dominican administers the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- Merit-based scholarships are offered to the top students who take the entrance exam on the scheduled date at Regina Dominican.
- Class preference is given to students who take the entrance exam on the scheduled date at Regina Dominican.
- An academic transcript must be sent to Regina Dominican by the student’s current school. Students will receive a Release of Records Form on her HSPT testing day.
- The RD Student Parent Application must be completed by the student and parents and sent it to Regina Dominican.
- A Recommendation Form from the student’s current teachers and counselors must be signed and sent to Regina Dominican.
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Applications must be completed by the deadline.
Letters of Acceptance will be mailed in February to students who take the Entrance Exam in January. Students receiving academic or leadership scholarships will be notified in their Letter of Acceptance.
Registration and Course Selection Interview Nights
Registration packets for the fall school year will be mailed after acceptance letters are mailed out. Registration and course selection interview nights will be held in March. At this time, a deposit will be required to secure course selections and placement.
For more information, please contact Pattie Fuentes at 847-256-7660 ext. 223 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.