Welcome to the Parent Network,
Giving back is a way of life at Regina Dominican, not only for our students but also for our parents. All of our parents are invited to join our Parent Network. This organization is a way for you to lend a hand and assist with our events, fundraisers, and celebrations we host for the Regina community.
What does the Regina Dominican Parent Network do?
· Provides volunteer services at school, recruitment and fundraising events
· Assists in the coordination of events for the benefit of the Regina Dominican community
· Promotes the mission of Regina Dominican within the parent association
Why should you become an active volunteer of the Regina Dominican Parent Network?
· To share in your daughter’s high school experience
· To meet other parents, form friendships, and network
· To be involved in an authentic community
· To help create lifelong relationships with other families
To begin participating in the Parent Network, please fill-out the Parent Network Involvement Form, recently updated with exciting new opportunities, by clicking here or by filling out this PDF and return to Regina Dominican High School Main Office, Attn: Ashley Bunzol, 701 Locust Road, Wilmette, IL 60091 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Network Calendar of Events
Wellness Day offers our students the opportunity to learn about wellness through the lens of successful, professional speakers who share their insights in ways that are educational, motivational, growth-enhancing and inspirational.
The Class of 2018 and invited guests share in the celebration of a graduation liturgy followed by the conferring of diplomas. A reception follows the ceremony. Admittance is by ticket only.
Time: Doors open at 8:15am
Liturgy begins at 9:00am