Welcome to the Parent Network,
Giving back is a way of life at Regina Dominican, not only for our students but also for our parents. All of our parents are invited to join our Parent Network. This organization is a way for you to lend a hand and assist with our events, fundraisers, and celebrations we host for the Regina community.
What does the Regina Dominican Parent Network do?
· Provides volunteer services at school, recruitment and fundraising events
· Assists in the coordination of events for the benefit of the Regina Dominican community
· Promotes the mission of Regina Dominican within the parent association
Why should you become an active volunteer of the Regina Dominican Parent Network?
· To share in your daughter’s high school experience
· To meet other parents, form friendships, and network
· To be involved in an authentic community
· To help create lifelong relationships with other families
To begin participating in the Parent Network, please fill-out the Parent Network Packet and return to Regina Dominican High School Main Office, Attn: Maura Chamberlin, 701 Locust Road, Wilmette, IL 60091 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.