We are excited to announce that Regina Dominican is now a member of the National Coalition of All Girls Schools, the leader in advocacy for all-girls schools. Being a member presents us with multiple exciting opportunities including:
- Professional development for our faculty and staff: symposiums, conferences and networking
- Research, resources and publications
- Pep Talks (NCGS podcasts)
- Raising Voices (NCGS blog)
- Headways program
- Girls schools partnership with One School: Offering 21 A.P. online courses and multiple fall and summer on-line courses from beginnig Chinese to marine science, click here for more.
- Conversations with Rachel, conversations that place every Tuesday in October from 4:00 – 5:15 p.m. with the author, Rachel Simmons. Rachel just presented at Regina Dominican in April 2018.
- Use of NCGS infographics
- Participation in upcoming conferences, including The Laurel Laurel School in Shaker Heights, OH in October 2018, Educating Girls Symposium in New York in February 2019 and their National Conference in Los Angeles in June 2019.
There are only three schools in the state of Illinois who are members of the NCGS and we are proud to be one of them. Read more by visiting: https://www.ncgs.org.